About Journal of Clinical Medicine
Journal of Clinical Medicine (ISSN 2077-0383), is an international scientific open access journal, providing a platform for advances in health care/clinical practices, the study of direct observation of patients and general medical research. This multi-disciplinary journal is aimed at a wide audience of medical researchers and healthcare professionals.
Unique features of this journal:
- Original research articles are particularly welcomed. Systematic reviews are also accepted.
- Pre-clinical studies using animal models are not accepted. Research subject should only be human patients.
- Survey-based studies are not accepted.
- Since 2019, short/mini reviews are not considered anymore.
- Since 2019, case reports are not considered anymore.
- Clinical Laboratory Diagnosis and Therapy of Internal Medicine Diseases
- Traumatology and Precise Surgical Techniques
- Genomics, Proteomics, and Bioinformatics in Clinical Cancer Research
- Neurological and Psychiatric Disorders
- Advanced Research in Dermatology and Venereology
- Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology
- Medical Imaging and Nuclear Medicine
- Rehabilitation Medicine and Physiotherapy
- Sports Medicine
- Pediatric and Geriatric Emergency Care
- Women’s Health
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
JCM is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications. MDPI works with Publons to provide reviewers with credit for their work.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in JCM will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s). MDPI will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. For further information, please contact the editorial office. For further MDPI contacts, see here.
Announcement and Advertisement
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. For further information, please contact the editorial office.
For further MDPI contacts, see here.