Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Find support for a specific problem on the support section of our website.Get Support
Please let us know what you think of our products and services.Give Feedback
Our dedicated information section provides allows you to learn more about MDPI.Get Information
19 November 2019
Recruiting Editors for the International Journal of Molecular Sciences
IJMS is recruiting Editorial Board members who would like to become involved in one of the sections listed below:
- Molecular Toxicology
- Bioactives and Nutraceuticals
- Materials Science
- Molecular Plant Sciences
- Molecular Biology
- Molecular Pathology, Diagnostics, and Therapeutics
- Molecular Biophysics
- Physical Chemistry and Chemical Physics
- Molecular Microbiology
- Molecular Oncology
- Molecular Genetics and Genomics
- Molecular Neurobiology
- Molecular Immunology
- Molecular Pharmacology
- Molecular Informatics
- Molecular Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Molecular Role of Xenobiotics
These sections will expand the Editorial Board and cover areas that are less represented by the current team. If you are interested in this position or know of potential candidates to recommend, please contact us.
IJMS provides an advanced forum for biochemistry, molecular and cell biology, molecular biophysics, molecular medicine, and all aspects of molecular research in chemistry. It was awarded a 2018 Journal Impact Factor of 4.183. The website of IJMS can be accessed here.
As an Editorial Board member, you have the following responsibilities:
- Supervise at least one Special Issue related to your research field (you can publish an extra paper for free) within every two years;
- Invite at least three authors to contribute to regular issues with 200 CHF reduction per year;
- Pre-screen submissions and make decisions on whether they should be rejected or accepted for processing (about 10 papers per year);
- Provide suggestions in specific cases (e.g., comment on submissions with two or more different review opinions; respond to requests or questions from the external experts);
- Promote IJMS at conferences that you attend or organize (materials, like flyers or business cards, can be designed and shipped to your office; conference attendees would enjoy special discounts).
To apply or request further information, please contact the IJMS Editorial Office ([email protected]). We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Read more about our cookies here.
Help us to further improve by taking part in this short 5 minute survey