Special Issue "Green Development and Carbon Neutralization"
A special issue of International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (ISSN 1660-4601). This special issue belongs to the section "Environmental Science and Engineering".
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 31 October 2022 | Viewed by 8941
Interests: land use/land cover change (LUCC); carbon sink; carbon source; carbon emissions; input-output; tele-coupling; Ecosystem Service Value (ESV)
Special Issues, Collections and Topics in MDPI journals
Studies are welcomed including but not limited to the following themes:
- The contribution of certain industries to carbon neutralization;
- Diagnosing problems that lead to carbon emissions increasing or carbon sink loss;
- Evaluation of regional carbon neutralization statutes, especially for spatial checking in high resolution;
- Technology and strategies that can help to reach carbon neutralization;
- The tele-coupling influence on regional carbon budget;
- Scenario simulation for future predication;
- Pathway exploration to reach carbon neutralization
Papers addressing these topics are invited for this Special Issue, especially those combining a high academic standard coupled with a practical focus on providing optimal carbon neutralization solutions.
- terrestrial ecosystems
- carbon sink
- carbon source
- carbon emissions
- carbon neutralization
- green development
- blue carbon
- sustainable development
- land use
- low carbon economy