We are pleased to announce the “Genealogy 2020 Best Paper Awards” for articles published in Genealogy from 01 January 2020 to 31 December 2020. Two articles will receive the award. The papers will be selected after thorough evaluation by the journal Award Committee led by the EiCs, Dr. Athena S. Leoussi, Dr. Natividad Gutiérrez Chong and Dr. Joanna Beata Michlic. The winners will be announced in March 2022.
Eligibility for the awards:
– Papers published in Genealogy from 01 January 2020 to 31 December 2020;
– Open to all career levels;
– Both regular and Special Issue submissions will be considered.
The papers will be selected by the journal Award Committee according to the following criteria (data source: Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)):
– Scientific merit and broad impact;
– Relevance to the journal’s field;
– Originality of the research objectives and/or the ideas presented;
– Creativity of the study design or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts;
– Clarity of presentation;
– Citation and download rates until 31 December 2021.
– First prize: CHF 500 and a chance to publish a paper in Genealogy in 2022;
– Second prize: CHF 300 and a chance to publish a paper in Genealogy in 2022;
– Each winner will also receive a certificate.
The winners will be announced on the journal website in March 2022.
Genealogy Editorial Office