Special Issue "Selected Papers from 2016 IEEE International Conference on High Voltage Engineering (ICHVE 2016)"
A special issue of Energies (ISSN 1996-1073).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (30 June 2017)
Prof. Issouf Fofana
Research Chair on the Aging of Power Network Infrastructure (ViAHT), Université du Québec à Chicoutimi (UQAC), Department of Applied Sciences, 555, Boulevard de l'Université, G7H 2B1 Chicoutimi (Qc), Canada
Website | E-Mail
Phone: +1 418 545 5011 (ext. 2514)
Interests: dielectrics and electrical insulating materials; insulating fluids; diagnostic and monitoring; atmospheric icing of power network equipment; electric discharge and lightning related phenomena; HV testing techniques and computer modelling
Prof. Dr. Jian Li
School of Electrical Engineering, Chongqing University, 174 Shazheng Street, Chongqing 400044, China
Phone: +86 23 6510 2437
The 2016 IEEE International Conference on High Voltage Engineering (ICHVE 2016) will be held on 19–22 September, 2016, in Chengdu, China, organized jointly by Chongqing University and Southwest Jiaotong University, China, and Mississippi State University, USA. This conference has attracted a great deal of attention from international researchers in the field of high voltage engineering. This conference can, not only provide an excellent platform to share knowledge and experiences on high voltage engineering, but also will provide the opportunity to present the latest achievements in power engineering, including topics of ultra high voltage, smart grid, new insulation materials, and their dielectric properties.
For more information about ICHVE 2016 please click on: http://www.ichve2016.cqu.edu.cn/index.php/ichve/organization
Prof. Dr. Ing. Issouf Fofana
Prof. Dr. Jian Li
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Energies is an international peer-reviewed open access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1800 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- electromagnetic fields: computation, measurement
- transients and EMC: lightning, switching, repetitive transients
- high voltage measurement techniques and instrumentation
- high voltage insulation system: air, gas, vacuum dielectrics
- high voltage insulation system: liquid, solid dielectrics
- outdoor insulation: insulator, environmental effects
- high voltage cable insulation
- insulation of high voltage transformer and machine
- grounding systems
- high voltage insulation for uhv ac and dc system
- high electrical stress insulation system for electronic devices
- new insulation materials
- aging, space charge, and industrial applications
- high voltage apparatus: reliability and maintenance
- online condition monitoring, fault diagnosis
- new features and special interests in high voltage engineering
- high voltage applications in smart grid
- smart materials and applications in high voltage engineering
- high voltage engineering education