Electrical Power and Energy System
A section of Energies (ISSN 1996-1073).
We are living nowadays an Energy transition. We are going more electrical than ever before in transportation: electrical vehicles and ships, electrical motors are every were. Back home, more electronics, electrical kitchens and electronic controlled devices are more and more present. In some houses is not rare to see photovoltaic systems, home batteries, electrical vehicle chargers, electrical grass cutting machines, even equipped with small batteries. It is clear that energy is going more to be electrical and this is a great chance to go more toward renewable energies. Photovoltaics, wind power generation, and other renewables are going to play an unprecedented role in the way that we generate, store and consume energy. This is a the chance of the change in a sustainable world that has only one possible direction, with new technologies and ideas.
This section is devoted to present the new technologies, trends and breakthroughs to promote more renewable energies for a future 100% renewable energy reality. This section, focuses on original and new research results regarding electrical power and energy technologies, as well as in diverse applications. Thus, manuscripts on planning, design, implementation, theoretical studies, economical and viability studies, as well as on their application to traditional as well as novel scenarios are solicited. Submissions addressing reviews and surveys will also be welcome.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Analysis for Electrical Machines Monitoring (Deadline: 31 October 2019)
- Electrical Energy Production in the Water Sector (Deadline: 15 October 2019)
- Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer (Deadline: 31 January 2019)
- Heat and Mass Transfer in Energy Systems (Deadline: 28 February 2019)
- Intelligent Control in Energy Systems (Deadline: 30 April 2019)
- Multilevel Converters: Analysis, Modulation, Topologies, and Applications (Deadline: 31 October 2018)
- Operation and Control of Power Distribution Systems (Deadline: 31 March 2019)
- Optimization Methods Applied to Power Systems (Deadline: 28 February 2019)
- Power System for Offshore Renewable Energy (Deadline: 31 March 2019)
- Smart Management Energy Systems in Industry 4.0 (Deadline: 15 February 2019)
- The Digital Revolution in Future Power Distribution and Microgrids (Deadline: 30 November 2018)