The World Association for Chinese Biomedical Engineers (WACBE) organises this World Congress biannually. Our past congresses have brought together many biomedical engineers from over the world to share their experiences and views on the future development of biomedical engineering. The 7th WACBE World Congress on Bioengineering 2015 in Singapore will continue to offer such a networking platform for all biomedical engineers.
Hosted by the Biomedical Engineering Society (Singapore) and the Department of Biomedical Engineering, National University of Singapore, the Congress will cover all related areas in bioengineering and special symposia will be arranged. Apart from the scientific programme including invited plenary and keynote speeches, special symposia, free paper presentations and product exhibition, there will also be student activities and social events for accompanying spouses.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Bioimaging and Biosignals
- Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
- Biomechanics and Computational Bioengineering
- Biomedical and Micro/Nano-Devices
- Biomedical Robotics and Surgical Technology
- Healthcare Information Sensing and Analytics
- Neural and Rehabilitation Engineering