26 June 2018
2017 Impact Factor Released for Toxins: 3.273
We are pleased to inform that Toxins received an updated Journal Impact Factor of 3.273 in the June 2018 release of the Journal Citation Reports®. The journal's 5-Year Impact Factor is 3.551. Toxins now ranks 25/94 (Q2) in the 'Toxicology' category and 21/133 (Q1) in ‘Food Science & Technology’.
Overview of Citation Metrics:
- Journal Impact Factor, 2 yrs (2017): 3.273
- 5-Year Impact Factor (2017): 3.551
- CiteScore, 3 yrs (Scopus): 3.32
- SJR Scimago Journal Rank 2017 (SJR): 0.955
- Source Normalized Impact 2017 (SNIP): 1.136
Evolution of Impact Factor, Citations and Publications for Toxins :
Source: data according to Journal Citation Reports®, 2018 release, a Clarivate Analytics product; and Scopus journal metrics.