Hepatitis Virus Vaccines
A section of Vaccines (ISSN 2076-393X).
The aim of the Section "Hepatitis Virus Vaccines” is to describe current experimental and conceptual advances in the development and use of hepatitis virus vaccines as well as toward understanding the interaction between hepatitis viruses and the human host.
We will consider manuscripts related to the development of vaccines and immunotherapy treatment for different hepatitis viruses, including hepatitis A, B, C, and E viruses. A wide range of topics will be considered, including antiviral immunity, the relationship between immune responses and viral pathogenesis, design and characterization of potential vaccine antigens and candidates, testing of vaccine platforms and adjuvants in animals and humans, as well as development of monoclonal antibody and T cell therapies for hepatitis viruses. Other related topics will also be considered, and these could be related to investigations to understand the challenges in current vaccines, broadly neutralizing antibodies, structural function analysis, as well as theoretical studies on vaccine design. The section will publish different types of manuscripts, including short definitive reports, full-size papers, and reviews. All submissions will undergo rigorous peer review.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Analysis of Global Hepatitis E Vaccine Development Status (Deadline: 11 September 2022)
- Hepatitis Virus Vaccine Immune Therapy (Deadline: 31 October 2022)
- Hepatitis and Vaccines (Deadline: 31 October 2022)
- State-of-the-Art Hepatitis Research in 2022 (Deadline: 19 November 2022)
- Hepatitis and Immunity (Deadline: 31 December 2022)
- Hepatitis E Virus and Immunology Research (Deadline: 31 December 2022)
- Efficacy, Safety, and Immunogenicity of Hepatitis B Vaccines (Deadline: 31 March 2023)