Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Aims & Scope
Vaccines (ISSN 2076-393X) is an international, peer-reviewed open access journal focused on laboratory and clinical vaccine research, utilization and immunization. Vaccines publishes high quality reviews, regular research papers, communications and case reports. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in open access form in as much detail as possible. The full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced.
There are, in addition, unique features of this journal:
- manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas will be particularly welcomed
- computed data or files regarding the full details of the experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material
- we also accept manuscripts communicating to a broader audience with regard to research projects financed with public funds
- immunology mechanisms
- animal models for immunologic diseases
- viral immunology
- vaccine development and efficacy evaluation
- immune responses to vaccines
- vaccine technology
- vaccine vectors, adjuvants and immunomodulators
- prophylactic vaccines, therapeutic vaccines, AIDS vaccines, gene vaccines, vaccines in bioterrorism
- regulatory affairs, commercial utilization, policy, safety, epidemiology
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
Vaccines is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications. MDPI works with Publons to provide reviewers with credit for their work.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Vaccines will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License. MDPI will insert following note at the end of the published text:
Announcement and Advertisement
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. For further information, please contact the editorial office.
For further MDPI contacts, see here.