Special Issue "Microextraction"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (15 April 2014).
Interests: environmental analysis; sample preparation; microextraction; environmental fate organic pollutants; photolysis; advanced oxidation processes
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. Papers will be published continuously (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are refereed through a peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Molecules is an international peer-reviewed Open Access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
- sample preparation
- sample preconcencentration
- solid-phase microextraction; SPME
- liquid-phase microextraction; LPME
- hollow-fiber liquid phase microextraction; HF-LPME
- single-drop microextraction; SDME
- dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction; DLLME
- stir-bar sorptive extraction
- solidified floating organic drop
- environmental organic analysis;
- emerging organic contaminants
- remote sensing
- food analysis
- natural products, flavor and fragrance analysis
- biological sample preparation
- biomedical applications
- diagnostic tools