4 August 2022
MDPI’s 2021 Outstanding Reviewer Awards in “Social Sciences & Humanities”—Winners Announced
In order to acknowledge our reviewers, who so generously dedicate their time to reviewing papers and demonstrate diligence, professionalism, and timeliness when reviewing manuscripts, MDPI journals regularly offer outstanding reviewer awards to scholars who participate in the peer-review process.
We are proud to recognize the winners for the year 2021 in the “Social Sciences & Humanities” category for their outstanding contributions among the extensive competition by presenting them with an Outstanding Reviewer Award.
We would like to take this opportunity to congratulate all of the winners on their achievements. MDPI will continue to provide support and recognition to the academic community.
- Joana Costa, University of Aveiro, Portugal.
- María Napal, Universidad Pública de Navarra, Spain.
- James Russo, Monash University, Australia;
- Luis Manuel Sánchez Ruiz, Polytechnic University of Valencia, Spain;
- Lasse Christiansen, University College Northern Denmark, Denmark.
- Brad Prager, University of Missouri, USA.
- André Kretzschmar, University of Zurich, Switzerland.
- Paulo Ferreira, Polytechnic Institute of Portalegre, Portugal;
- Sorin Anton, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi, Romania;
- Peter Moffatt, University of East Anglia, UK;
- Francisco Guijarro Martínez, Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain;
- João Leitão, University of Beira Interior, Portugal;
- Mirela Panait, Petroleum-Gas University of Ploiesti, Romania;
- Błażej Prusak, Gdańsk University of Technology, Poland;
- Jakub Horák, The Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice, Czech Republic;
- Magdalena Ziolo, University of Szczecin, Poland;
- Tobias Basse, NORD/LB and Touro College Berlon, Germany;
- Ching Torng Lin, Da-Yeh University, Taiwan;
- Dean Fantazzini, Moscow State University, Russia;
- Doojin Ryu, Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea;
- Douglas J. Lamdin, University of Maryland, USA;
- Maria Luisa Esteban Salvador, University of Zaragoza, Spain;
- Masao Nakamura, University of British Columbia, Canada;
- Michael A. Talias, Open University of Cyprus, Cyprus;
- Sotiris Kotsiantis, University of Patras, Greece;
- Ryo Okui, Department of Economics, Seoul National University, South Korea;
- Grzegorz Mentel, Rzeszow University of Technology, Poland.
- Daniel Boscaljon, Independent Scholar and Life Coach, USA;
- Dan Bradley, Gonzaga University, USA;
- Silvio Ferrari, University of Milan, Italy;
- Yu Tao, U4niversity of Western Australia, Australia;
- Aldona Piwko, Vistula University, Poland.
- Márcio Oliveira, School of Education and Social Sciences of Leiria, Portugal.