Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Special Issue "Selected Papers from the 2nd Conference with International Participation “Basic Research in Endocrinology: A Modern Strategy for the Development and Technologies of Personalized Medicine”"
A special issue of Journal of Personalized Medicine (ISSN 2075-4426).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 5 September 2023 | Viewed by 12614
Special Issue Editors
Interests: key biochemical markers; the pathogenesis of metabolic syndrome and obesity
Special Issues, Collections and Topics in MDPI journals
Special Issue in Journal of Personalized Medicine: Atherosclerosis: Technologies of Personalized Medicine
Special Issue in Journal of Personalized Medicine: Fundamental Aspects of Atherosclerosis: Scientific Research for Improving the Technologies of Personalized Medicine
Interests: endocrinology diseases; diabetes mellitus; thyroidology; personalized medicine
Special Issue Information
The worldwide prevalence of endocrine pathology and associated diseases is growing on an epidemic scale. Early detection of endocrine disorders requires modern molecular genetic, biochemical, and pathophysiological techniques which enable a personalized approach to the choice of treatment.
This Special Issue is aligned with the second conference with international participation, “Basic Research in Endocrinology: A Modern Strategy for the Development and Technologies of Personalized Medicine,” which will be held in Novosibirsk (Russian Federation), 24–25 November 2022.
The purpose of this conference is to disseminate the latest basic and clinical findings in the fields of etiology, clinical characteristics, and modern diagnostics and treatments of endocrine disorders among a wide spectrum of specialists.
For this Special Issue, original research articles and reviews are welcome. Research areas may include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Genomic research in endocrinology;
- Biochemical characteristics of endocrine aberrations;
- Cellular technologies in endocrinology;
- Metabolomic research in endocrinology;
- High-tech care of patients with endocrine disorders;
- Iodine-deficiency-related, autoimmune, and oncological diseases of the thyroid;
- Modern diagnostic and therapeutic strategies for diabetes mellitus;
- Osteoporosis and osteopenias;
- An interdisciplinary approach to the diagnosis and treatment of obesity and metabolic syndrome;
- Hypo- and hyperparathyroidism, vitamin D;
- Neuroendocrine disorders;
- Reproductive health;
- Rehabilitation of patients with endocrine disorders.
- Health resort and spa treatments of endocrine disorders and comorbid conditions.
We look forward to receiving your contributions.
Prof. Dr. Yuliya I. Ragino
Dr. Oksana D. Rymar
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Journal of Personalized Medicine is an international peer-reviewed open access monthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 2000 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- genomic research in endocrinology
- biochemical research in endocrinology
- cellular technologies in endocrinology
- metabolomic research in endocrinology
- high-tech care of patients with endocrine disorders