We are pleased to announce that JPM is now inviting nominations for the JPM 2021 Young Investigator Awards. This prize will be given to two young investigators in recognition of their excellence in the field of personalized medicine. All nominations will be assessed by an Award Committee led by the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Stephen B. Liggett.
– 1000 CHF/per researcher;
– Electronic certificate, and also a paper certificate to be issued in a specific conference;
– Waiver of article processing fee for a manuscript accepted for publication in JPM.
Eligibility and Requirements:
– Below 40 years of age and have received their PhD no more than 10 years prior to 30 September 2021;
– Have ground-breaking research and a significant contribution to the advancement of personalized medicine;
– Candidates must be nominated by senior researchers, research directors, or department heads.
List of Documents for Nomination
– Birth certificate or other proof of age;
– Detailed Curriculum Vitae including an updated publication list and a list of the researcher’s own research grants;
– Scanned copy of doctorate certificate;
– Signed nomination letters from two established senior scientists.
Open for nominations: 15 January 2021.
Nomination deadline: 30 September 2021.
Winners announced: 30 October 2021.
How to submit nominations?
The nominations must be submitted online.
Email: [email protected]