Information 2019 Best Paper Awards (500 CHF)
To acknowledge the authors’ continued support, we are pleased to announce the “Information 2019 Best Paper Awards” for research and review articles published between 1 January 2019 and 31 December 2019. After a thorough evaluation by the journal Award Committee, two papers will receive the award.
Prof. Dr. Willy Susilo
Eligibility for the awards:
– Papers published in Information from 1 January 2019 to 31 December 2019.
– Both regular and Special Issue submissions will be considered.
– Only original research articles and reviews will be considered.
The papers will be selected by the journal Award Committee according to the following criteria:
– Originality and novelty of research objectives and/or ideas presented.
– Citation and download rates in 2020.
– Data Source: Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics).
The award will consist of a certificate and 500 Swiss Francs. In addition, each winner can publish a paper free of charge in Information in 2021, after the normal peer-review procedure.
The winners will be announced to the public in early 2021.