We are pleased to announce that Diagnostics will be awarding two Travel Awards for junior scientists. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Diagnostics Editorial Board.
This award provides financial support for the winners to attend an international conference in the field of medical diagnostics, including but not limited to medical imaging, pathology and molecular diagnostics, infectious disease diagnostics, immediate diagnostic techniques and devices, optical diagnostic techniques and devices, machine learning and artificial intelligence diagnostic techniques, etc., to be held in 2022, in order to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
– Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students;
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2022 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– Information of the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted;
– Curriculum vitae and list of publications;
– Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words);
– Letter of recommendation from a supervisor, research director, or department head, which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
The winners (two awardees) will each be awarded CHF 500 and a certificate.
Please submit your applications for the Diagnostics 2022 Travel Award online by 31 October 2022. Prizes will be awarded at the end of December 2022 and announced on the Diagnostics website.