Special Issue "Atmospheric and Ocean Optics: Atmospheric Physics"
A special issue of Atmosphere (ISSN 2073-4433).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 15 November 2019
This Special Issue aims to collect current novel papers, presented at the 25th International Conference “Atmospheric and Ocean Optics. Atmospheric Physics” (AOO—2019). We invite researchers to contribute original research papers, dealing with all aspects of atmospheric and ocean optics, atmospheric physics. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Molecular Spectroscopy and Atmospheric Radiative Processes
- Radiative regime and climate problems
- Optical Radiation Propagation in the Atmosphere and Ocean
- Wave propagation in random inhomogeneous media
- Nonlinear effects at radiation propagation in atmosphere
- Optical Investigation of Atmosphere and Ocean
- Laser and acoustic sounding of atmosphere and ocean
- Physics of the troposphere
- Structure and dynamics of the lower and middle atmosphere
- Dynamics of the atmosphere and climate of the Asian region
- Physics of the upper atmosphere
- Climatological studies of the upper atmosphere using GNSS
- The relationship processes in the lithosphere, atmosphere, ionosphere, magnetosphere
Dr. Gennadii Matvienko
Dr. Oleg Romanovskii
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Atmosphere is an international peer-reviewed open access monthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1400 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- molecular spectroscopy
- atmospheric radiative processes
- optical radiation propagation
- nonlinear effects in atmosphere
- laser sounding
- physics of the troposphere
- climatological studies
- physics of the upper atmosphere