We are pleased to announce that Atmosphere is now inviting nominations for the Atmosphere 2021 Young Investigator Award. This prize will be awarded to one young investigator in recognition of her/his excellence in the field of atmosphere. All nominations will be assessed by an evaluation committee led by the Advisory Board, Prof. Dr. Rajasekhar Balasubramanian.
– 2000 CHF (Swiss Francs);
– The option to publish one paper free of charge in Atmosphere after peer review before the end of 2022;
– An engraved plaque.
Eligibility and requirements:
– Must has got doctoral degrees and be below 35 years of age;
– Must have produced ground-breaking research and provided a significant contribution to the advancement of the research field;
– Candidates must be nominated by senior scientists.
List of documents for nomination:
– Detailed curriculum vitae including an updated publication list and a list of the researcher’s own research grants;
– Birth certificate or other proof of age;
– Scanned copy of doctorate certificate;
– Signed nomination letters from two established senior scientists.
– Open for nominations: 15th March 2021;
– Nomination deadline: 10th November 2021;
– Winner announced: 1st December 2021.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] with any questions. We look forward to receiving your nominations.
Atmosphere Editorial Office