Find support for a specific problem on the support section of our website.Get Support
Please let us know what you think of our products and services.Give Feedback
Our dedicated information section provides allows you to learn more about MDPI.Get Information
2 December 2019
Recruiting Editors for Chemistry
Chemistry is recruiting Editorial Board members for the following sections:
The journal is looking to expand the Editorial Board in order to cover areas that need additional representation by the current team. If you are interested in serving as an Academic Editor on the Editorial Board or would like to recommend potential candidates, please reach out to us.
Chemistry (ISSN 2624-8549) is a new open-access journal published quarterly online by the leading open-access publisher MDPI. Prof. Edwin Charles Constable is serving as the Editor-in-Chief. This new journal is dedicated to the publication and worldwide dissemination of peer-reviewed research articles, communications, and review papers in all areas of chemistry. Particular emphasis will be given to publications that bridge traditional disciplines within chemistry or provide insights that are of interest to the broader chemical community.
The main responsibilities and benefits of Editorial Board Members are as follows:
- Pre-screen submissions and make decisions on whether they should be rejected or accepted for processing, and suggest additional reviewers if necessary.
- Rreview a couple of manuscripts per year.
- Lead at least one Special Issue in your particular field of expertise every two years or invite at least three authors to contribute to regular issues with discounts per year.
- Suggest some interesting topics for the journal.
- You may also publish open-access papers with discounts.
- All Editorial Board Members have the chance to obtain sponsorship for the conferences that they organise or attend.
To apply or request further information, please contact the Chemistry Editorial Office ([email protected]). We look forward to hearing from you soon.