Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Special Issue "Energy Economics in Sustainability"
A special issue of Sustainability (ISSN 2071-1050). This special issue belongs to the section "Energy Sustainability".
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (26 March 2023) | Viewed by 23736
Special Issue Editors
Interests: energy economics; sustainability; environmental degree of pollution; climate change; financial econometrics
Special Issues, Collections and Topics in MDPI journals
Interests: environment; climate change; energy
Special Issue Information
The aim of this Special Issue is to identify challenges and solutions for energy economics and sustainability. It will cover papers on complex topics dealing with:
- The research, development, and implementation of energy economics and sustainability, including energy systems and environmental policy;
- The development of regionally adapted sustainable energy and economic systems and discourse on how to transform urban settlements into smart cities;
- Systemic approaches to link new technologies with energy technologies that meet the environmental criteria for sustainable development;
- Techniques to improve the environmental, economic, and sustainable performance of energy systems;
- The analysis, operation, management, security, stability, and control of sustainable energy systems;
- Sustainable energy economics and power markets;
- The complex interactions between energy, sustainable development, and climate change.
Contributions are welcomed covering all the major areas of energy and environmental economics and sustainability.
Dr. Sahbi Farhani
Prof. Dr. Khaled Guesmi
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Sustainability is an international peer-reviewed open access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 2200 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- energy economics
- environmental degree of pollution
- climate change