Special Issue "Convergence of Intelligent Data Acquisition and Advanced Computing Systems"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 30 September 2020.
Interests: networked embedded sensing; information processing; control engineering; building automation; smart city
Special Issues and Collections in MDPI journals
Interests: precision sensor measuring systems; artificial neural network applications; wireless sensor networks; intelligent cybersecurity systems; image processing and pattern recognition
Interests: image processing; pattern recognition; unmanned aerial systems; wireless sensor networks; intelligent data processing
The 10th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Data Acquisition and Advanced Computing Systems (IEEE IDAACS 2019) will be held on September 18 to 21, 2019 at University of Lorraine, Metz, France. The main goal of the IDAACS is to provide a forum for high-quality reports on the state-of-the-art theory, technology, and applications of intelligent data acquisition and advanced computer systems as used in measurement, automation, and scientific research, in industry and in business. This Special Issue will contain a selection of papers submitted and accepted at IDAACS 2019. We warmly invite researchers to submit their contributions to this Special Issue. Potential topics include but are not limited to:
- Advanced instrumentation and data acquisition systems;
- Advanced mathematical methods for data acquisition and computing systems;
- Big Data;
- Computational intelligence for instrumentation and data acquisition systems;
- Data analysis and modeling;
- Embedded systems
- Intelligent distributed systems and remote control;
- Intelligent information systems, data mining, and ontology;
- Internet of Things;
- Pattern recognition, digital image, and signal processing;
- Virtual instrumentation systems;
- Special stream in intelligent instrumentation and data acquisition systems in advanced manufacturing for Industry 4;
- Special stream in intelligent robotics and sensors;
- Special stream in machine learning;
- Special stream in smart buildings and smart cities;
- Special stream in smart meters;
- Special stream in wireless systems;
- Workshop cyber physical systems and Internet of Things dependability.
The Special Issue also welcomes external contributions from interested researchers on the above mentioned topics.
Dr. Grigore Stamatescu
Prof. Anatoly Sachenko
Prof. Dan Popescu
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Sensors is an international peer-reviewed open access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 2000 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- intelligent sensors
- data acquisition
- advanced computing systems
- information processing
- wireless sensor networks
- internet of things