Plants 2022 Best Paper Awards
We are pleased to announce the “Plants 2022 Best Paper Awards” for research and review articles published in Plants from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020. One review and three research articles will each receive an award. The papers will be selected after a thorough evaluation by the journal Award Committee led by the Editor-in-Chief and the winners will be announced in late February 2022.
Eligibility for the awards:
– Papers published in Plants from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020;
– Open to all career levels;
– Both regular and Special Issue submissions will be considered.
The papers will be selected by the journal Award Committee according to the
following criteria (data source: Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)):
– Scientific merit and broad impact;
– Relevance to the journal’s field;
– Originality of the research objectives and/or the presented ideas;
– Creativity of the study design or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts;
– Clarity of presentation;
– Citation and download rates in 2021.
– One review award: 500 CHF and a chance to publish a paper free of charge in Plants in 2022;
– Three research article awards: 500 CHF and a chance to publish a paper free of charge in Plants in 2022.
– Each winner will also receive a certificate.
The winners will be announced on the journal website in late February 2022.
Plants Editorial Office