Special Issue "Radiopharmaceuticals for Relapsed or Refractory Ovarian Cancers"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 25 June 2021.
Interests: radiopharmaceuticals; radiotherapy; gynecological cancer
An overarching aspect for the radiopharmaceutical drug development effort is patient and provider education through use of academic white papers on key topics. The Journal Pharmaceuticals has offered us the opportunity to write academic white papers for a Special Issue on “Radiopharmaceuticals for Relapsed or Refractory Ovarian Cancers.” The focus of this effort is to introduce and to describe the United States National Cancer Institutes and the academic or pharmaceutical collaborator development of these agents. Topics might range from radiopharmaceutical combination with early-phase investigational agents that test tolerability and early signs of efficacy or social aspects of this type of research, such as financial toxicity.
Some of the initial topics discussed by the NCI are found at this link to serve as a topic guide:
Please email me at [email protected] to discuss your planned topic so that there is not significant overlap in contributed material.
Charles A Kunos, MD PhD
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Pharmaceuticals is an international peer-reviewed open access monthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1800 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- ovarian cancer
- financial toxicity
- Forward Thinking towards Theranostic (Radio)ligands Targeting the Tumor Microenvironment (TME) in Pharmaceuticals (2 articles)
- Radiochemistry in Pharmaceuticals (2 articles)
- Radiopharmaceutical Chemistry between Imaging and Radioendotherapy in Pharmaceuticals (12 articles)
- Preparation of Radiopharmaceuticals and Their Use in Drug Development in Pharmaceuticals (3 articles)
- New Challenges in Radiochemistry in Pharmaceuticals (3 articles)
- Emerging Theranostic Tracers in the Context of Radiopharmaceutical Drug Development in Pharmaceuticals (11 articles)
- Targets, Tracers and Translation – Novel Radiopharmaceuticals Boost Nuclear Medicine in Pharmaceuticals (16 articles)
- The Future Direction of Radiopharmaceutical Development for Cancer Theranostics in Pharmaceuticals (9 articles)
- Next Generation of MRI Agents in Pharmaceuticals (8 articles)