Travel Award 2018
The editorial team of Pathogens is inviting applications for a Travel Award for two young investigators to support attending a conference in 2018. The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee organized by Pathogens Editorial Board.
- Applicants must be PhD students, postdoctoral fellows or young lecturers working in the field of pathogens.
- Applicants plan to participate at an international conference in 2018 to present their research (oral or poster presentation).
Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- The applicant’s oral or poster abstract for the conference indicating the conference name and website.
- CV, including a complete list of publications.
- A justification letter (max. 500 words) describing the focus of their research, and what benefits the applicant could get from attending the conference.
- A letter of recommendation (max. 400 words) from a supervisor. The supervisor sign and confirm that the applicant fulfills all requirements.
Please apply by clicking the button above before 28 February 2018.
The winners will be informed via email and also announced on the homepage of Pathogens in April 2018.
The award consists of 800 CHF (or 810 USD/720 EUR).