Special Issue "State-of-the-Art Inorganic Materials and Metal-Organic Frameworks"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 31 August 2022 | Viewed by 860
Interests: porous materials; supramolecular gels; metal-organic materials; supported catalysis; metal nanoparticles; adsorption
Special Issues, Collections and Topics in MDPI journals
This Special Issue aims to provide a comprehensive overview of state-of-the-art inorganic materials and metal–organic frameworks. Metal–organic frameworks (MOFs) represent a catalogue of porous materials. MOFs have attracted plenty of attention and a number of researchers are participating in this field. We invite research papers that will consolidate our understanding of inorganic materials and MOFs. The Special Issue will publish full research articles and systematic reviews. Potential topics include but are not limited to the following research areas:
- Composites, hybrid materials of inorganic materials and metal–organic frameworks;
- Nanoparticles and metal–organic frameworks;
- Metal–organic framework-derived inorganic materials;
- Catalysis of inorganic materials and metal–organic frameworks;
- Magnetic phenomena of inorganic materials and metal–organic frameworks;
- Optical properties of inorganic materials and metal–organic frameworks;
- Photocatalysis of inorganic materials and metal–organic frameworks;
- Electrocatalysis of inorganic materials and metal–organic frameworks;
- Sensing of inorganic materials and metal–organic frameworks;
- Water treatment of inorganic materials and metal–organic frameworks.
Prof. Dr. Jianyong Zhang
Prof. Dr. Jianying Shi
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Nanomaterials is an international peer-reviewed open access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 2400 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- Metal–organic frameworks
- Inorganic materials