A section of Journal of Clinical Medicine (ISSN 2077-0383).
The Pharmacology Section of the Journal of Clinical Medicine includes contributions dealing with topics related to the complete drug development pathways from drug discovery through drug utilization. These topics will include pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, pharmacogenomics, pharmacoepidemiology, efficacy, and safety of drugs used throughout the human life span, from pregnant women through the elderly. We welcome translational and clinical research presenting new insights in any of these or other relevant topics that will broaden pharmacology knowledge in general. Our goal is to facilitate rapid communication and high visibility of these new insights through swift online processing and dissemination.
- Pregnancy and Pediatrics
- Adults and Elderly
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Immuno-Oncology: Identification of Therapeutic Targets, Development of Novel Drugs and Improvement of Treatment Approaches for Cancer (Deadline: 31 July 2020)
- Advances and Challenges in Pharmacogenomics (Deadline: 31 October 2020)
- New Targets in Cardiovascular Disease: Towards Innovative Pharmacological and Nutritional Approaches (Deadline: 30 November 2020)
- Side Effects of Drug Therapy in the Elderly (Deadline: 31 December 2020)
- New Approaches in Fundamental and Clinical Biochemistry (Deadline: 31 March 2021)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome: Pathogenesis, Treatments and Comorbidity (Deadline: 31 March 2021)
- New Therapeutic Approaches to Aging and Age-Associated Degenerative Diseases (Deadline: 1 July 2021)
- Clinical Applications of Metronomic Chemotherapy (Deadline: 1 July 2021)