A section of Journal of Clinical Medicine (ISSN 2077-0383).
The Pharmacology Section of the Journal of Clinical Medicine includes contributions dealing with topics related to the complete drug development pathways from drug discovery through drug utilization. These topics will include pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, pharmacogenomics, pharmacoepidemiology, efficacy, and safety of drugs used throughout the human life span, from pregnant women through the elderly. We welcome translational and clinical research presenting new insights in any of these or other relevant topics that will broaden pharmacology knowledge in general. Our goal is to facilitate rapid communication and high visibility of these new insights through swift online processing and dissemination.
- Pregnancy and Pediatrics
- Adults and Elderly
Topical Advisory Panel
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Antithrombotic Treatments: From Clinical Practice to Clinical Outcome (Deadline: 15 July 2022)
- Pharmacoepidemiology in Clinical Research (Deadline: 15 November 2022)
- Strategies to Provide Highly Effective Therapies for Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (Deadline: 12 December 2022)
- Prediction, Detection and Prevention of Medication Errors and Adverse Drug Reactions (Deadline: 15 December 2022)
- Predictive Diagnostics and Personalized Treatment (Deadline: 31 December 2022)
- Medication Safety and Pharmacovigilance in Clinical: From the Researcher Bench to the Patient Bedside (Deadline: 30 April 2023)
Following topical collection within this section is currently open for submissions: