A section of Current Oncology (ISSN 1718-7729).
Medical oncology covers the vast area of systemic cancer management in its broadest meaning. Diagnostic and therapeutic advancements are growing fast, rendering continuous updates mandatory for all oncologists.
This section is dedicated but not limited to:
- Findings concerning new therapies, combinations, or treatment delivery strategies;
- Prospective clinical trials;
- Real-world evidence pertaining to medical oncology;
- Toxicity management;
- Evidence-based guidelines pertaining to systemic therapy;
- Comprehensive clinical reviews;
- Tumor boards and digital oncology.
Topical Advisory Panel
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Advanced Approaches to Breast Cancer Biomarkers (Deadline: 31 January 2024)
- Diagnosis, Monitoring, Prognostication and Treatment in Hepatocellular Carcinoma (Deadline: 29 March 2024)