Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
A section of Brain Sciences (ISSN 2076-3425).
The mission of the Developmental Neuroscience Section is to publish articles that identify the mechanisms of neurodevelopmental processes, both normal and those that cause aberrant development leading to neurological disorders, from gestation through adolescence, which set the foundation of the adult configuration. The scope of this section includes a broad multidisciplinary approach to understanding clinical and basic aspects of neurodevelopment, as such, behavioral, cognitive, molecular, genetic, epigenetic and imaging studies are particularly welcome.
Topical Advisory Panel
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Effects of Stress, Exercise and Diet on Neuroplasticity and Development across the Lifespan (Deadline: 15 April 2023)
- The Role of Dopamine in Brain Development and Disorders (Deadline: 25 April 2023)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) in Low- and Middle-Income Countries (LMICs) and among Immigrants and Minority Groups in High-Income Countries (HICs) (Deadline: 25 April 2023)
- Reviews on Developmental Brain Disorders (Deadline: 25 April 2023)
- Advances in ADHD (Deadline: 30 April 2023)
- How Useful Is Eye-Tracking in the Early Detection of Developmental and Adult Neurocognitive Disorders? (Deadline: 15 May 2023)
- Sex Differences in Developing Brain (Deadline: 15 May 2023)
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders Associated with Gene Variants (Deadline: 31 July 2023)
- Clinical and Biological Correlates of Emotional Dysregulation in Children and Adolescents: A Transdiagnostic Approach to Developmental Psychopathology (Deadline: 12 August 2023)
Following topical collections within this section are currently open for submissions: