Please note that this journal is no longer accepting submissions. All previous published papers will remain fully searchable on www.mdpi.com.
Dairy — Open Access Journal
Dairy (ISSN 2624-862X) is a peer-reviewed open access journal of dairy science published quarterly online by MDPI.
- Open Access - free for readers, free publication for well-prepared manuscript submitted in 2018; authors retain copyright.
- Reliable service: rigorous peer review and professional production.
- Rapid publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 0 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 0 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2019).
- Recognition of reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Extra benefits: no space constraints, no color charges. Free English editing service for accepted papers.
Introducing Dairy: A Transdisciplinary Journal to Advance Understanding of Dairy Nutrition, Health and Productivity, Welfare and Well-Being as Well as Milk Synthesis-Composition and Health Effects of Its Products
Dairy 2018, 1(1), 1-5; https://doi.org/10.3390/dairy1010001 - 9 July 2018