- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), PubMed, PMC, and other databases.
- Journal Rank: JCR - Q2 (Pediatrics)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision is provided to authors approximately 16 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 2.5 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2023).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Scope: Public Health and Epidemiology, Global Health, General Pediatrics, Pediatric Subspecialties, Pediatric Hospitalist Medicine
MDPI Insights: The CEO’s Letter #4 – MDPI Presence in China
Free Media Partnership between Children and XXIV FIGO World Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FIGO 2023), 9–12 October 2023, Paris, France
Recap of Awards Granted to Scholars in 2022
Deadline: 31 December 2023
Deadline: 1 February 2024
Deadline: 29 February 2024
Deadline: 25 April 2024
Deadline: 5 October 2023
Deadline: 20 October 2023
Deadline: 1 November 2023
Deadline: 5 November 2023