Topic Menu► ▼ Topic Menu
Recent Trends in Image Processing and Pattern Recognition
The 5th International Conference on Recent Trends in Image Processing and Pattern Recognition (RTIP2R) aims to attract current and/or advanced research on image processing, pattern recognition, computer vision, and machine learning. The RTIP2R will take place at the Texas A&M University—Kingsville, Texas (USA), on November 22–23, 2022, in collaboration with the 2AI Research Lab—Computer Science, University of South Dakota (USA).
Authors of selected papers from the conference will be invited to submit extended versions of their original papers and contributions under the conference topics (new papers that are closely related to the conference themes are also welcome).
We, however, are not limited to RIP2R 2022 to increase the number of submissions.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Signal and image processing.
- Computer vision and pattern recognition: object detection and/or recognition (shape, color, and texture analysis) as well as pattern recognition (statistical, structural, and syntactic methods).
- Machine learning: algorithms, clustering and classification, model selection (machine learning), feature engineering, and deep learning.
- Data analytics: data mining tools and high-performance computing in big data.
- Federated learning: applications and challenges.
- Pattern recognition and machine learning for the Internet of things (IoT).
- Information retrieval: content-based image retrieval and indexing, as well as text analytics.
- Applications (not limited to):
- Document image analysis and understanding.
- Biometrics: face matching, iris recognition/verification, footprint verification, and audio/speech analysis as well as understanding.
- Healthcare informatics and (bio)medical imaging as well as engineering.
- Big data (from document understanding and healthcare to risk management).
- Cryptanalysis (cryptology and cryptography).
Prof. Dr. KC Santosh
Dr. Ayush Goyal
Dr. Djamila Aouada
Dr. Aaisha Makkar
Dr. Yao-Yi Chiang
Dr. Satish Kumar Singh
Dr. Alejandro Rodríguez-González
|Journal Name||Impact Factor||CiteScore||Launched Year||First Decision (median)||APC|
|2.738||4.4||1999||19.9 Days||2000 CHF|
|2.838||3.7||2011||14.9 Days||2300 CHF|
|3.160||2.0||2013||19.1 Days||2000 CHF|
Journal of Imagingjimaging
|-||4.8||2015||21.2 Days||1600 CHF|
|-||3.7||2012||14.6 Days||1600 CHF|
Big Data and Cognitive ComputingBDCC
|-||6.1||2017||17.2 Days||1600 CHF|
|-||-||2020||25.1 Days||1200 CHF|
Preprints is a platform dedicated to making early versions of research outputs permanently available and citable. MDPI journals allow posting on preprint servers such as Preprints.org prior to publication. For more details about reprints, please visit https://www.preprints.org.