Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Attenuated/Inactivated/Live and Vectored Vaccines
A section of Vaccines (ISSN 2076-393X).
The aim of the section “Attenuated/Inactivated/Live and Vectored” is to describe current experimental and conceptual advances in the design, development, processing and manufacturing of safe, efficient and cost-effective vaccines.
We will consider manuscripts investigating cell culture produced attenuated/inactivated/live and particularly vectored vaccines design, processing, manufacturing and formulation for global delivery. Studies on mechanism of protection and immunological responses to this class of candidate vaccines as well as evaluation of safety, immunogenicity and protection in animals and humans will be considered. Advances in formulation to support non-invasive delivery modes of attenuated/inactivated/live and vectored vaccines to improve their safety and delivery contributing to broader availability remain important quality attributes of this class of vaccines. The section will publish different types of manuscripts, including short definitive reports, full-size papers, and reviews. All submissions will undergo rigorous peer review.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Vaccine Development for Parasitic Disease (Deadline: 30 April 2023)
- Reverse Vaccinology and Vaccine Antigens (Deadline: 30 April 2023)
- Adenoviral Vector-Based Vaccine (Deadline: 1 May 2023)
- Coronaviruses, Animal Models and Vaccines: Current Landscape and Future Prospects (Deadline: 15 May 2023)
- Novel Vaccine Stabilization and Delivery Technologies: Edition II (Deadline: 31 August 2023)
- Clinical and Preclinical Development of Bacterial Vaccines (Deadline: 10 September 2023)