Special Issue "Wildlife Conservation: A Sustainability Perspective"
A special issue of Sustainability (ISSN 2071-1050).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (31 August 2020).
2. Human-Wildlife Interaction Research Group, Institute of Natural and Mathematical Sciences, Massey University, Private Bag 102904, Auckland, New Zealand
Interests: Wildlife; climate change; human-wildlife conflict/interaction
We invite you to contribute to the Special Issue on ‘Wildlife Conservation: A Sustainability Perspective’ that will be published early 2021 by Sustainability. Topics and contents include but are not limited to:
- Human wildlife conflict and its relationship with behavioural ecology of animals;
- Impact of land use change and its effect in wildlife conservation;
- Human induce human–wildlife conflict;
- Economic loss due to human and wildlife conflict;
- Human–wildlife–climate change interaction;
- Conservation biology and conflict resolution;
- Mitigation and policy support to mitigate the conflict (wildlife).
Dr. Achyut Aryal
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Sustainability is an international peer-reviewed open access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1800 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- Human–wildlife conflict
- Climate change
- Conservation biology
- Wildlife conservation