Pharmacy—A Journal of Pharmacy Education and Practice is an international scientific open access journal published online by MDPI quarterly. It publishes reviews, opinion articles, regular research papers, communications and short notes. The aim of Pharmacy is to disseminate research on the full range of pharmacy practice and on pharmacy and healthcare related education and professional development. Our aim is to encourage practicing pharmacists and healthcare professionals, academic researchers and scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical information in as much detail as possible so that the results can be reproduced. Unique features of this journal are:
- Manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas are particularly welcome.
- Computed data or files regarding the full details of the experimental procedure, if unable to be published through normal channels, can be deposited as supplementary material.
- We welcome manuscripts communicating to a broader audience with regard to research projects financed with public funds.
Pharmacy brings together research on the practice of pharmacy with research on the education and development of the pharmacy workforce and the impact of health policy and government on pharmacy healthcare delivery. The scope of Pharmacy includes research in:
- Advanced and Specialist Pharmacy Practice
- Community Pharmacy Practice—medicines supply and direct patient services; the pharmacy workforce; changing practice
- Healthcare policy and practice relevant to pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Care and Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Public Health
- Pharmacoinformatics and IT applications in pharmacy practice
- Pharmacy education—assessment, curriculum design, innovations in teaching and learning, interprofessional learning
- Professional Development—including continuous professional development, revalidation, roles of the employer and employee
- Professional Regulations
- Quality Assurance of Education and Training
- Social Pharmacy
- Work-based learning and assessment
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
Pharmacy is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications. MDPI works with Publons to provide reviewers with credit for their work.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Pharmacy will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License. MDPI will insert following note at the end of the published text:
Announcement and Advertisement
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. For further information, please contact the editorial office.
For further MDPI contacts, see here.