Pharmacy (ISSN 2226-4787) is an open access journal which provides an advanced forum for studies on all aspects of pharmacy education and practice. It publishes original articles, reviews, communications, and case reports. Our aim is to encourage practicing pharmacists and healthcare professionals, academic researchers, and scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. The full experimental details must be provided so that results can be reproduced. Electronic files or software regarding the full details of the calculation and experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material.
Pharmacy covers all topics on the full range of pharmacy practice and pharmacy-/healthcare-related education and professional development. Research fields of interest include but are not limited to:
Pharmacy Education and Student/Practitioner Training
- Pre-registration and post-registration pharmacy education and training;
- The philosophy, production, and use of competence frameworks, and experience with competence-based pharmacy education and training;
- Curriculum design and assessment, innovations in teaching and learning, interprofessional learning;
- Continuous professional development, revalidation, roles of the employer and employee;
- The interaction and integration of teaching with health services.
Pharmacy Practice and Practice-Based Research
- Social, behavioral, clinical, community, and ambulatory care pharmacy;
- Advanced and specialized pharmacy practice;
- Pharmacy services and implementation science;
- Pharmaceutical care and clinical pharmacy practice;
- Health system and managed care pharmacy practice;
- Pharmaceutical public health and community health;
- Patient access, affordability, adherence, education, equity, experiences, and inclusion;
- Pharmacy workforce;
- Pharmacy analytics, informatics, and technology;
- Pharmacy economics, regulations, and policy.
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
Pharmacy is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications. MDPI works with Publons to provide reviewers with credit for their work.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
St. Alban-Anlage 66
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Pharmacy will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s). MDPI will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is . For further MDPI contacts, see here.
Announcement and Advertisement
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is .
For further MDPI contacts, see here.