Metals 2024 Young Investigator Award
We are pleased to announce that Metals is now inviting nominations for the Metals 2024 Young Investigator Award. This prize will be given to one young investigator in recognition of their excellence in the field of metallurgy and metallurgical engineering. All nominations will be assessed by an Award Evaluation Committee led by the Editors-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Hugo F. Lopez and Prof. Dr. Yong Zhang.
– CHF 2000;
– Option to publish one paper free of charge in Metals after peer review before the end of 2024;
– An electronic certificate.
Eligibility and Requirements
– Must have received their PhD no more than 10 years prior to 31 March 2024;
– Must have produced ground-breaking research and made a significant contribution to the advancement of metallurgy and metallurgical engineering;
– Candidates must be nominated by senior scientists.
List of Documents for Nomination
– Detailed Curriculum Vitae, including an updated publication list and a list of the researcher’s own research grants;
– Scanned copy of doctorate certificate;
– Signed nomination letters from two established senior scientists.
– Open for nomination: 1 June 2023
– Nomination deadline: 29 February 2024
– Winner announcement: 31 March 2024
How do I Submit Nominations?
The nominations must be submitted online.
Ms. Sally Xu
Email: [email protected]
Metals Editorial Office