Travel Award 2019 (800 CHF)
We are inviting applications for a Travel Award for a postdoctoral fellow or Ph.D. researcher in the area of informatics to support participation at a conference in 2019. The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the field.
- Applicants must be a postdoctoral fellow or Ph.D. researcher involved in informatics and related areas;
- Applicants will attend an international conference (from January 2019 to December 2019) to present their research (oral presentation or poster);
Applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Outline of current and future work (500 words);
- A short CV with selected publications;
- The conference to be attended and the work that will be presented;
- A letter of recommendation from their supervisor or PI.
The Award will consist of 800 Swiss Francs.
Please send your application to [email protected] by 15 February 2019. The winner will be announced on the Informatics website by the end of March 2019.