Horticulturae 2021 Young Investigator Award (1,500 CHF)
We are pleased to announce that Horticulturae is now inviting nominations for the Horticulturae 2021 Young Investigator Award. This prize will be given to one young investigator in recognition of her/his excellence in the field of horticulture. All nominations will be assessed by an Award Committee led by
the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Douglas D. Archbold.
– 1500 CHF (Swiss Francs);
– Option to publish one paper free of charge in Horticulturae after peer review before the end of 31 December 2021;
– An engraved plaque.
Eligibility and Requirements:
– Below 40 years of age and have received their PhD no more than 10 years prior to 31 December 2020;
– Have ground-breaking research and a significant contribution to the advancement of horticulture;
– Candidates must be nominated by senior researchers, research directors, or department heads.
List of Documents for Nomination
– Detailed Curriculum Vitae including an updated publication list and a list of the researcher’s own research grants;
– Birth certificate or other proof of age;
– Scanned copy of doctorate certificate;
– Signed nomination letters from two established senior scientists.
Open for nominations: 20 October 2020
Nomination deadline: 30 April 2021
Winners announced: 30 June 2021
How to submit nominations?
The nominations must be submitted online.
Ms. Hobby Hou
Email: [email protected]