We are pleased to announce that the MDPI online Open Access journal Fermentation will be launching its Travel Awards for Junior Investigators in fermentation-related research fields. The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Fermentation Editorial Board.
- Postdoc or PhD student (age ≤ 35).
- Will attend an international conference in 2021 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
- The conference you would like to attend (list the conference name and its website) and an abstract of the work you plan to present.
- A Curriculum Vitae and complete list of publications.
- A justification letter describing the focus of your research (max. 800 words).
- A letter of recommendation from your mentor (a supervisor, research director, or department head).
- After the meeting, please provide a copy of the page in the conference program showing the abstract/presentation and meeting badge that verifies your attendance.
The awards, each of which consist of 600 CHF and a certificate, will be granted to two junior
Please submit your nominations and applications at this link:
(https://www.mdpi.com/journal/fermentation/awards) before 31 December 2020. The winner will be announced by the end of 31 March 2021.
Fermentation (ISSN 2311-5637; CODEN: FERMC4) is an international, scientific, peer-reviewed journal on the process of fermentation and its developing technologies. It is published quarterly online by MDPI.
Journal website: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/fermentation