Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Special Issue "Selected Papers from ISCP 2019—XXIV International Symposium on Combustion Processes"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 2 February 2020.
This Special Issue is dedicated to the XXIV Symposium on Combustion Processes (23–25 September Wrocław, Poland), which is an official symposium of the Polish Section of the Combustion Institute that takes place every two years. The XXIV Symposium will focus on the following topics:
- Stationary combustion systems in mega and nano scale and their emissions—generation, reduction, problems;
- Advanced combustion technologies and renewable energy sources;
- Diagnostics in combustion systems;
- Fire and detonations, explosions, and supersonic combustion;
- Generation, storage, and utilization of hydrogen;
- Engines and gas turbines;
- Modelling of combustion processes, including kinetics and industrial applications;
- Other concepts including assisted combustion (plasmas, electric, and magnetic fields), catalysis, fuel synthesis;
- Use of by-products of combustion processes;
- Thermal valorization of solid fuels;
- Zero-emission combustion technologies;
- Industry perspectives in combustion.
The submission of the excellent-quality papers in the aforementioned areas is highly encouraged.
Prof. Dr. Tadeáš Ochodek
Dr. Emmanouil Karampinis
Dr. Artur Pozarlik
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Energies is an international peer-reviewed open access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1800 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- combustion systems
- combustion processes
- fire and detonations
- supersonic combustion
- internal combustion (IC) engines
- gas turbines
- modeling of combustion processes
- plasma assisted combustion
- hydrogen generation
- hydrogen storage
- combustion of hydrogen
- chemical loop combustion
- hydrothermal carbonization
- use of by-products of combustion processes