We are pleased to announce that Climate will be granting a Travel Award to one junior scientist. Applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Climate Editorial Board.
This award provides financial support for the winners to attend an international conference in the field of climate processes in 2024, hold a presentation, or present a poster.
– Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students.
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2024 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– Information about the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
– Curriculum Vitae and list of publications.
– Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
– Letter of recommendation from their supervisor, research director, or department head, which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
The winner (one awardee) will be awarded CHF 800 and a certificate.
Please submit your applications for the Climate 2024 Travel Award online by 31 December 2023. Prizes will be awarded at the end of March 2024 and announced on the Climate website.
Climate Editorial Office