We are inviting applications for a Travel Award for PhD students and postdoctoral researchers in the area of ceramics science to support participation at a conference in 2020. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Ceramics Editorial Board.
- Applicants must be PhD students or postdoctoral researchers (no more than 5 years after their PhD degree) involved in ceramic material research;
- Applicants plan to take part in an international conference in the field (from January 2020 to December 2020) to present their research (oral presentation or poster).
Applicants are asked to submit the following documents:
- An outline of their current and future work (500 words);
- A short CV with selected publications;
- The conference they plan to attend and the work that will be presented;
- A letter of recommendation from their supervisor or PI.
The Award will consist of:
- 500 Swiss Francs;
- A voucher of 1000 Swiss Francs to publish in Ceramics.
Please apply online before 31 December 2019. The winner will be announced by the end of February 2019 on the journal website.