Special Issue "Advanced Fluid Power Systems and Actuators"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (20 November 2021).
Interests: IPMC modeling and control; SMA; electro active polymer; pneumatic artificial muscle; fluid power; energy harvesting; power assistant robot; rehabilitation robot; magneto-rheological fluid, electro-conjugate fluid
Interests: mechatronic systems design; modelling and control; energy saving and management technologies; control theories and applications; battery management systems; renewable energy
Special Issues, Collections and Topics in MDPI journals
Interests: energy management systems; hydraulic systems; PEM fuel cell vehicles; renewable conversion systems
Hydraulic and pneumatic actuators play an important role in widespread industrial applications such as power transmission, renewable energy systems, construction machineries, transportation, and automation. Therefore, contributions from all fields related to fluid power systems and actuators are welcome to this Special Issue:
- Theory, applications, and case studies of hydraulic/pneumatic systems and actuators;
- Fluid power transmissions, machines, and actuators;
- New design for hydraulic/pneumatic systems and actuators;
- Friction estimation in hydraulic/pneumatic systems and actuators;
- Energy regeneration and efficiency improvement in hydraulic/pneumatic systems;
- Energy management in hybrid hydraulic/pneumatic systems;
- Fault diagnosis and isolation (FDI), fault estimation, and fault-tolerant control in hydraulic/pneumatic systems and actuators;
- System identification and optimization for hydraulic/pneumatic systems and actuators;
- Intelligent and precision tracking control for hydraulic/pneumatic actuators;
- Intelligent hydraulic machines: safety and reliability for human–machine interactions;
- Noise and vibration suppression using hydraulic/pneumatic systems.
Prof. Dr. Kyoung Kwan Ahn
Dr. Truong Quang Dinh
Dr. Tri Dung Dang
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Actuators is an international peer-reviewed open access monthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1600 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- system modelling and control of hydraulic systems
- hydraulic/pneumatic actuators/systems
- efficiency improvement of fluid power systems
- parameters estimation in hydraulic/pneumatic systems and actuators
- energy management of fluid power systems
- fault-tolerant control of fluid power systems
- system identification of fluid power systems
- intelligent control of fluid power systems
- model-based control of fluid power systems
- vibration suppression of fluid power systems