A section of Sensors (ISSN 1424-8220).
The Nanosensors Section publishes original peer-reviewed papers covering all aspects of nanosensors and microsensors, including design of the structure and composition of the sensing materials, improvement of the existing micro/nanosensors, exploration of new sensing concepts and techniques, and various applications of the micro/nanosensors. The sensors of interest include, but are not limited to, nano- sensors and devices; micro- sensors and devices; nanoprobes; micro/nanoscale photodetectors; micro/nanorobotics drug delivery; sensors based on nanomaterials; sensors based on two-dimensional materials; nanophotonics; micro/nano-chip; MEMS; NEMS; bioMEMS/NEMS; microfluidics and nanofluidics; nanooptics and nanospectroscopy; microplasma devices. Applications of the micro/nanosensors in, but not limited to, analytical chemistry, environmental science, biology, new energy, and food science are of great interest. This section provides a platform for the publication of original and scientific research that is likely to have a large general impact and also has the aim of initiating Special Issues.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Graphene Based Nanosensors and Their Applications (Deadline: 30 December 2020)
- Piezoelectric Nano Structures for Sensor and Applications (Deadline: 31 December 2020)
- The Advanced Implantable Devices and Sensors (Deadline: 31 December 2020)
- Nanomaterials for Sensing Applications (Deadline: 15 February 2021)
- Nanosensors and Nanodevices for Disease Detection (Deadline: 20 February 2021)