Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Special Issue "Polymer Materials for Holography"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 21 November 2019.
The development of novel applications of holography, such as the design and fabrication of versatile holographic optical elements for light collection, redirection and shaping, holographic sensors and actuators, information storage and processing systems have been closely related to the development of novel recording materials. Polymer-based photosensitive materials for holographic recording are at the centre of academic and industry research interests and some remarkable achievements have been reported in recent years. Theoretical modelling and an increased understanding of recording processes have allowed the design of materials with large variety of targeted properties.
This Special Issue focuses on materials for holography and will aim at demonstrating researchers’ ability to design, synthesise and manufacture polymer-based materials that address the challenges posed by long existing and emerging holographic applications.
Prof. Izabela Naydenova
Dr. Suzanne Martin
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Polymers is an international peer-reviewed open access monthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1500 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- Self-processing photopolymers
- Photopolymers for holographic recording
- Holographic recording materials
- Nanocomposite polymer materials
- Photorefractive polymers
- Polymers for holographic lithography
- Theoretical modeling of photosensitive polymers
- Applications of polymer holograms
- Manufacturing processes for polymer holograms
- Functionalised polymer holograms
- Polymer dispersed liquid crystals for holograph
- Anisotropic polymer materials
- Polymer materials for polarization holography
- Azo-dye based polymers for holography
The below list represents only planned manuscripts. Some of these manuscripts have not been received by the Editorial Office yet. Papers submitted to MDPI journals are subject to peer-review.
1. Mechanism of material removal by fixed abrasive lapping of fused quartz glass
2. Polymer composites for terahertz optical materials
3. An article paper about polymer materials for holography by the guest editors, title pending preparation