14–17 September 2018 SIPCD 2018
SIPCD 2018 Registration and abstract are now open!
We are pleased to announce that the 5th Symposium on Innovative Polymers for Controlled Delivery (SIPCD 2018) will be held in September 14-17, 2018 in Suzhou, China. SIPCD held biennially since 2010 has been established as a high-level conference in the fields of biomaterials, controlled drug delivery, protein and cell delivery, gene delivery, polymer-based diagnostics, and tissue engineering. In SIPCD 2018, we will welcome about 600 participants from all over the world. SIPCD 2018 has planned 32 invited plenary lectures by worldwide leading experts, 10 short oral presentations selected for Biomacromolecules Forum, and about 350 poster presentations by researchers and PhD students. The whole symposium is organized in one single session, thus offering you the possibility to be present at all lectures and to participate in stimulating discussions about the cutting-edge developments as well as challenges in biomaterials and controlled delivery.
SIPCD 2018 has following highlights:
- 600 Participants in one session (without parallel sessions) throughout the whole symposium.
- 31 Lectures all given by worldwide top scientists including editors and associate editors of over 10 prestigious journals.
- An author workshop given by executive publisher pharmacology and pharmaceutical science of Elsevier.
- 10 Short oral presentations by selected/nominated prominent researchers in the Biomacromolecules Forum.
- Publication of a special issue in the Journal of Controlled Release (Elsevier). All plenary lecturers are warmly invited to contribute a research paper or mini-review to this SIPCD 2018 Special Issue.
- 8 Best Poster Awards sponsored and presented by Biomacromolecules (ACS).
- Vivid social program for networking with your peers as well as pioneers in the fields.
We warmly invite you to participate in SIPCD 2018!