Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
2 December 2019
Recruiting Editors for Photonics
Photonics is recruiting Editorial Board members for the following six new sections:
- Biophotonics and Biomedical Optics
- Optical Communication, Information Processing, and Data Storage
- Optoelectronics and Optical Materials
- Lasers, Light Sources and Sensors
- Optical Interaction Science
- Classical Optics
These sections will expand the Editorial Board and cover areas that are less represented by the current team. If you are interested in this position or know of potential candidates to recommend, please contact us by 31 December 2020.
Photonics publish high impact fundamental research but also applications of optics and photonics. The journal particularly welcomes both theoretical (simulation) and experimental research, covered by the Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE - Web of Science), Inspec (IET), as well as Scopus. First Impact Factor expected in June 2020 (JCR - Clarivate Analytics). The website of Photonics can be accessed here.
As an Editorial Board member, you have the following responsibilities:
– To make decisions on whether a manuscript can be accepted or not based on the reports we collect;
– To edit a Special Issue on a topic related to your research interests when it is convenient for you;
– To promote Photonics and increase its visibility at related academic conferences.