Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Special Issue "Fuzzy Decision Making and Soft Computing Applications: Future Perspectives"
A special issue of Mathematics (ISSN 2227-7390). This special issue belongs to the section "Fuzzy Sets, Systems and Decision Making".
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 30 September 2023 | Viewed by 3630
Special Issue Editor
Interests: cognitive science; soft computing; fuzzy decision making
Special Issues, Collections and Topics in MDPI journals
Special Issue Information
This Special Issue collects original research articles that discuss cutting-edge technology as well as perspectives on future directions, covering a broad range of theoretical and practical aspects. The following topics are the focus of the Special Issue:
- Multi-criteria decision-making applications employing fuzzy rule-based systems and soft computing applications in real-life problem solving.
- Consensus in group decision support systems.
- Fuzzy model-based forecasting.
- Missing preferences in fuzzy consensus and decision making.
- Aggregation of fuzzy preferences.
- Fuzzy ontologies.
- Fuzzy multi-criteria decision making in the banking sector.
- Intelligent fuzzy negotiation systems.
- Fuzzy consensus and decision making in web frameworks such as social networks, ecommerce activities, e-learning, web security, web quality, digital libraries, etc.
- Soft computing applications for air-traffic control, finance, health, fire control, risk management, etc., where fuzzy consensus and decision-making tools are essential to aid experts in making correct decisions for real-life problems.
- Fuzzy FinTech applications.
Dr. Sachi Nandan Mohanty
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Mathematics is an international peer-reviewed open access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 2100 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.