A section of Land (ISSN 2073-445X).
The “Landscape Ecology” section welcomes contributions concerning the dynamics of patterns and processes at landscape scales concerning any land use or land cover type, including aquatic and marine systems. Manuscripts can be theoretical, applied, or ‘state of the science’ reviews, but should explicitly address scale. Interdisciplinary manuscripts are particularly welcome, as are manuscripts from fields adjacent to landscape ecology, such as geography, macroecology, and spatial science.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Science-Policy Gaps and Their Impact on Landscape-Scale Management of Natural Disasters (Deadline: 31 August 2020)
- The Fate of the Brazilian Amazon Tropical Forest in the 21st Century: Deforestation, Conflicts, and Impacts (Deadline: 15 November 2020)
- Governance, Values, and Conservation Processes in Multifunctional Landscapes (Deadline: 1 December 2020)
- Multiscale Geospatial Approaches for Landscape Ecology (Deadline: 31 December 2020)
- Landscapes of Resilient Ecological Networks (Deadline: 31 January 2021)
- Linking Integrated Valuation of Ecosystem Services and Landscape Management (Deadline: 28 February 2021)
- Uncertainty in the Design and Implementation of Conservation Offsets (Deadline: 31 March 2021)
- Identifying Endangered Terrestrial Ecosystems (Deadline: 30 June 2021)
- Monitoring Brazilian Natural and Human-modified Landscapes (Deadline: 31 December 2021)