Special Issue "Knowledge Management, Trust and Communication in the Era of Social Media"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (31 August 2020) | Viewed by 27877
A printed edition of this Special Issue is available here.
Interests: trust; social media; knowledge management
Special Issues, Collections and Topics in MDPI journals
Social media has become a popular method of communication among people from all over the world. It is used as a platform for everyday interactions and knowledge sharing in private and business life. Knowledge management, trust and communication have emerged as a key discipline to explain organizational learning and innovation. The aim of the Special Issue is to highlight the wide-ranging research about trust, knowledge management, and communication in the era of social media.
This Special Issue will bring together papers that focus on generating a current understanding of:
- Social media and knowledge management;
- Social media and trust;
- Social media and communication;
- Ethics in social media;
- The benefits people seek and receive from their social media networks (i.e., knowledge);
- Risks and privacy issues in social media;
- Users attitudes towards trust issues within social media;
- Reduction and identification of hater speech and fake news;
- The impacts of using social media on the performance of individuals and organizations;
- The application of multiple theories or the development of new theoretical perspectives to explain the use of social media;
- Women’s empowerment and social media;
- Behavioral dynamics among employees, buyers, suppliers, and other parties involved in using social media;
- The integration of social media with ERP, CRM and knowledge management systems;
- The use of social media for new product development and innovation management;
- Social media and intelligent analytics.
Dr. Joanna Paliszkiewicz
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Information is an international peer-reviewed open access monthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1400 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- knowledge management
- social media