Special Issue "General Fractional Calculus: Theory, Methods and Applications in Mathematical Physics"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 31 January 2024 | Viewed by 1914
Interests: fractional calculus; local fractional calculus; general fractional calculus; creep constitutive model; applied mathematics; mechanical engineering
Interests: fractional calculus; local fractional calculus; mathematical physics
Special Issues, Collections and Topics in MDPI journals
Fractional calculus can contain different fractional operators to obtain many fractional derivatives, and the generalisation is always a key concept in mathematics. Therefore, it is of utmost importance to study the general fractional calculus that enlarges the natural limitation of various definitions for fractional derivatives.
This subject matter of this Special Issue aims at highlighting the general fractional calculus to solve problems that affect foundational mathematical research and engineering technology. Many phenomena from physics, chemistry, mechanics and electricity can be modeled using differential equations involving general fractional derivatives. In addition, the research in the field of general fractional calculus is interdisciplinary. Its development can also promote the vigorous development of several fields. Topics that are invited for submission include (but are not limited to):
- general fractional calculus theory;
- general fractional calculus method;
- general fractional calculus applications;
- fractional viscoelasticity;
- fractional dynamical systems;
- fractional calculus in anomalous diffusion;
- fractional operator theory and theoretical analysis;
- new definitions and properties of general fractional calculus;
- memory and heritability of general fractional calculus.
Dr. Yi-Ying Feng
Dr. Jian-Gen Liu
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Fractal and Fractional is an international peer-reviewed open access monthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 2700 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- general fractional calculus theory
- general fractional calculus method
- general fractional calculus applications
- fractional viscoelasticity
- fractional dynamical systems
- fractional calculus in anomalous diffusion
- fractional operator theory and theoretical analysis
- new definitions and properties of general fractional calculus
- memory and heritability of general fractional calculus